- Major Dr. J. Prebagaran (R) is passionate about optimizing talent through learning and development.
- He was previously the head of Marine Technology Academy of Boustead Naval Shipyard. In this role, he was a member of RM 6 billion New Generation Patrol Vessel (NGPV) international project.
- He was the project manager for the analysis, design and implementation of training and technology transfer programs for this mega project.
- Among his key areas of expertise include Project Management, Project Risk Management, Training & Development and Leadership.
- He is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Project Risk Management Professional (RMP) by Project Management Institute (USA), Accredited Competency Professional (ACP) from Institute of Leadership & Management (UK).
- He was a Certified In-House Trainer for ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’. In this capacity, he has trained more than 1000 people in this world famous leadership development program.
- He has presented papers in international seminars such as Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Seminar.
- He is also a Master Training Professional (MTP) awarded by SMR Technologies, Advanced TQM facilitator, ISO 9001:2000 QMS Lead Auditor and competent trainer for ISO 14000. He was the District 51 (Peninsular Malaysia) Champion of Toastmasters International Impromptu Speech Competition in 2012.
- Dr J. Prebagaran has experience in conducting various multinational organisations and government agencies in many countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Maldives, Oman, UAE, Bahrain, Ghana and Tanzania.
- He is a Master Trainer of Finance Accreditation Agency (FAA) Certified Training Professional Program. He is also a part time lecturer for the MBA program at Asia E University and Executive Masters in Occupational Safety & Health of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) and an adjunct lecturer of University Teknologi Petronas (UTP) in the field of project management. His industry experience is recognized by UTM and is regularly invited as external examiner for PhD candidates.
Project Management for Honda Executives, Penang
Adjunct Lecturer of Project Management at Universiti Teknologi Petronas
Certified Training Professional Program at Bank Muscat, Oman
7 Habits of Highly Effective People for PSC Tema Shipyard, Ghana
Personal Effectiveness Training for B Braun Executives, Penang
Certified Training Professional Program for CRDB Bank in Tanzania
Project Management Professional Training in Bahrain
Certified Training Professional program for the Finance Accreditation Agency